AS PRIVATE HOME CARE PROVIDERS, WE OFFER A RANGE OF SERVICES
What is private home care?
Private home care offers flexible care, in the comfort of your home.
A private in-home care team will support you with a range of tasks depending on your needs – from mobility supports, to health check ups to household tasks like cooking, cleaning and laundry.
How much does private home care cost?
The cost of private home care depends on your unique situation and requirements. Private home care can be government-funded or paid for privately. Learn more about home care funding here.
Can I claim private home care on Medicare?
Both Home Care Packages and Medicare are government funded, it’s just a matter of understanding what each one covers and funds.
Private home care is generally funded by Home Care Packages, not Medicare.
See our Home Care Packages page for more info.
PRIVATE HOME CARE CAN:
Give you comfort and familiarity
Provide high-quality clinical care
Keep you at home longer
Promote overall wellbeing
Keep you doing the things you love
PRIVATE HOME CARE SERVICES CAN INCLUDE:
Private home care service options are flexible – they look different for everyone depending on your unique situation and needs.
- Routine check-ins
- Assisted walks
- Nursing services
- Private elderly care
- Respite for primary caregivers
- General mobility assistance (bed, chairs, bathroom)
- Social life reactivation
- Technology assistance (computers, phones, emails)
- Post office assistance (mail and delivery pickup)
- Communication assistance
- Medication observation, documentation and reminders
- Pet care
- 24/7 care
- Companionship care
- Dementia care
- Transport to and from daily errands or appointments (medical, hairdresser, grocery shopping)
- Housekeeping tasks (cooking, cleaning, laundry)
- Garden upkeep
- Providing comfort